Riding that Train...

I've been going through my old shoots lately, relabeling, reorganizing things. Normally I end up using just one or two images from a shoot, so I sometimes forget about the other gems in there. Even if I don't think the shot worked out the way I wanted, there is still something I love about the image. From this day I just show the images of the girls hanging from the train and them in the window. I forgot how much fun it was to shoot these girls on top of the train and how badass they were for climbing up there and running around on it in the first place. They were even doing yoga moves on top of this curved surface, pretty damn high up, with no safety measures. Now these are professional models, yoga teachers, pole dancers (non-stripper) and actresses but still - pretty badass.









No comments:

Post a Comment