Back to the Stage

After recently returning to LA for an unknown amount of time I've been able to get back into some event photography. I shot the prep, red carpet, play and after party for "For the Record: Baz Luhrmann." Shooting the play was a good challenge due to the extremely tight all-encompassing theatre experience. The actors never remained on stage for long and were constantly walking through the audience to mini-stages set up through out the venue. More than once me and the actors ran into each other as I was trying to duck and jump by them. I thought the director/manager might be angry about my interference but after the show he told me he was impressed and that I was the first photographer to move around so much to get the all different action and angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment